Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Time for A-List!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

In celebration of my four day weekend, and upcoming celebration of freedom, I present to you my lists of current likes and dislikes.

<3
-Leanne from Project Runway
-Tabatha Coffey
-Peter Pan collars
-Starbursts
-Thinking up Halloween Costumes
-Having better Halloween plans than most people
-Halloween anything, really.
-Working for the Army
-Sleeping
-Dressing up on a daily basis.
-Gossiping about coworkers.
-Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

-"My Name is Earl"
-Emotional Obama fans
-Acorn
-Fridays/Red Robin/Ruby Tuesdays
-Gin
-Standing up for 10 hours straight
-Heat in October.
-Rude women
-Losing an earring
-Bangs on people that shouldn't have them.

2 comments:

Terra Chandler said...

What exactly do you have against Acorn's? What did they do to you?!! (I love Leanne from Project Runway!! I think she's going to win...)

Pink Is Neat said...

Acorn, as in the organization that's being investigated for voter registration fraud... you know, the group that registered the entire Dallas Cowboys team in NEVADA!

I think Leanne is going to win too.