Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Safari Allie

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cardigan: H&M; Scarf: Target; Shirt: Macys; Skirt: Old Navy: Boots... I don't remember!
Today my skirt would not cooperate. I had just washed/dryed it and usually that makes things a bit tighter than usual. So I went about my day as usual. It didn't occur to me until I was on my lunch break, filling my car up at the gas station, that my skirt had turned itself around. This is a very good sign, my friends, because you see, I just purchased this skirt a month or so ago in a smaller size than I would normally have worn.
This also means that this outfit would not have sufficed, should I have gone on a safari. Which was my original plan, but work got in the way.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You safari like I do :-)