Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Chchchchchchanges

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The past few months have been a whirlwind of work, work trips, vacations, work, work, and more work. I am fully committed to keeping this blog up, mainly as a place to host my daily outfit photos. I was going to do a timeline of outfits past, but since most of you readers are also my friend on Facebook, I will post today's picture only:




Cardigan: Old Navy; Cat Print Shirt: Forever21; Skirt: Macy's (forgot the brand); belt and boots: Torrid.


My goals for this blog:
1. Track my weight loss through daily pictures. I'm about 20lbs down since the beginning of August, so it's neat to see the changes in the clothese I wear.
2. Help others find ways to be more creative with what they wear.
3. Motivate other people to post their outfit photos so I don't look like such a narcissisistic clothes horse.
4. Purchase a full length mirror for my house so no one has to look at the walls of my bathroom anymore.

With these four goals, I hope to keep you entertained. If I get enough readers, I'll start posting more personal stuff, but for now this should suffice. I mean come on, how many of you have ever seen the inside of my work bathroom? I'm breaking barriers here, people!


0 comments: