Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Ruffles and Boots (again)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So Sunday I ended up wearing nothing but my black skinny jeans and a Steeler's jersey all evening, thanks to the Superbowl. I didn't count it as one of my outfits because I didn't put the jersey in my 30 because when else would I wear it?
Monday I didn't leave the house because I was too busy crying over their loss against the Packers. I kid. I was crying because I had a mini hangover from too many Hefeweisen.
I'm back on track today though! Dress- Macy's
Cardigan- Old Navy
Tights- Target
Boots- Torrid
If you look closely, you can see the (blurry) pair of shoes sitting on my gym bag. I need to get these fixed so I can wear them a lot because they're my favorite. I got up early this morning and actually "did" my hair. I'm getting used to the new haircut, so I've been wearing my hair back a lot.
And, due to request, here is a sneak peek of the dress I'm going to wear to the Vampire Ball. Don't worry, remixers, the ball isn't until March 5, so this isn't breaking rules!

I'm super excited about my outfit for tomorrow. It's going to be snazzy.

1 comments:

mk said...

your hair is darling!! hope to see more outfits! :)

www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com