Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Lovin Touchin Squeezin

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Body: WRITE EXACTLY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, AND DON’T CHANGE IT.

1. Your last relationship: is something I don't miss.

2. I am listening to: Nine Inch Nails

3. Maybe I should: start getting ready for my day.

5. Chocolate is: pretty good, but I couldn't eat it all the time.

6. I don’t understand: why people settle for what's right in front of them when they could do so much better.

7. I have lost my respect for: people I don't hang out with anymore.

8. I last ate: Mac & Cheese that Ben made for me :-)

9. The meaning of my display name: I don't really remember what it is...

11. Someday: I will finally be back in Germany.

12. I will always remember: that first day I realized he liked me.

13. Love is: a very special thing to say to someone.

14. My MySpace is: not used as much anymore.

15. Today: I will be in Arlington all day helping plan and execute an awards ball. Funnnn.

16. Tomorrow: I am going to Ikea and the zoo with my man.

17. I get annoyed: when people don't at least listen to my opinions.

18. Parties: are fun and I've got a lot to go to in the next few weeks!

19. People: are generally a pleasure to be around.

20. Simple kisses: are good, but always leave me wanting more.

22. I wish: I had known my paycheck was already put into my account!!

-----------------------------------------

01. is your hair wet?: not yet. It will be soon.
02. is your cell phone right near you?: No, it's downstairs.
03. do you miss someone?: Always.
04. are you wearing chap stick?: not yet.
05. are you tired?: pretty much, yeah.
06. are you wearing pajamas?: haha yes.
07: Goodness where did it go?: where did what go?
08. are you mad?: nope, i'm reallyreally happy actually :-)
09. are you upset?: nope, I got PAID!

HAVE YOU.
01. recently done anything you regret?: not in the least.
02. recently kissed someone?: Yep, last night.
03. ever stuck gum under a desk?: nope, but i've accidentally touched gum under a desk. ewwww.
04. ever kicked someone?: yep. On accident and otherwise.
05. ever tripped over your own feet?: all the time. i'm a klutz.

TODAY HAVE YOU...
01. have you cursed?: yes, i curse all the time. i don't mean to!
02. have you gotten mad at someone?: not today. give me a few hours, it's bound to happen.

RANDOM...
Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: Yes, there are a few actually.

Q: do you have any siblings?
A: Nein

Q: do you want children?
A: Yes, in a few years. I want quite a few.

Q: do you smile often?
A: I smile constantly.

Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A: I rarely wear shoes that require tying.

Q: do you like your handwriting?
A: I love it.

Q: are your fingernails painted?:
A: Yep, Russian Navy

Q: are you a friendly person?
A: I'm obscenely friendly.

Q: whose bed other than yours do you sleep in?
A: Ben's. It's so damn comfortable!

Q: what color shirt are you wearing?
A: Bright blue.

Q: what were you doing at 2pm yesterday?
A: Hanging out with Ben at our Starbucks.

Q: what can you not wait for?
A: HALLOWEEN!!! And Jared's party!!!! And Serena's PARTY!!!

Q: What's bothering you right now?
A: I have to work 12 hours today.

Q; Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
A: Absolutely.

Q: Next time you will kiss someone?
A: Tonight or tomorrow, most likely.

Q: What do you wear to bed?
A: Tank and underwear.

Q: Do you remember your dreams?
A: Not usually. They've been interesting lately though, it's a shame.

Q: What did you do last week?
A: Work, work, work, hang out with Ben, work work, hang out with serena.

Q: What was the last text message you received?
A: Something from Serena about having Monday off :-)

Q:What are the last movies you watched?
A: Part of Reservoir Dogs, some Fuli Culi, and The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

Q: What have you learned recently?
A: It's not worth getting upset about things you can't control.

0 comments: