Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Masochist

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

200.My middle name is:
Quinn

199. I was born in:
a hospital in kansas

198. I am really:
quite content with my current life situation.

197. My hair color is:
just blonde for the moment.

196. My eye color is:
hazel

194. My ring size is:
8.5 or so?

193. My height is:
5’7ish

192. I am allergic to:
cat dander. it doesn't stop me though. I LOVE CATS!

191. I live in:
boringville virginia ;-)

190. I am annoyed when:
People act elitist when they're obviously not. I also can't stand it when guys talk to me but look at my chest while doing so.

189. Last book you read:
IV

188. My bed is:
Not as comfortable as Ben's. But it'll do.

187: One thing you hate about yourself:
I can't say no to certain people.

179. My favorite Holiday is:
Halloween, followed by Christmas, which is followed closely by MY BIRTHDAY!

178. The perfect kiss is:
when you both mean it.

177. The last three cd's I bought were:
Ratatat, Matt Pond PA, Nine Inch Nails

175. Are you living at home?:
With my parents, yes currently. but not for much longer (hopefully)

74. Do you have any siblings?:
Nope, but Serena's like my sister.

173. Are your parents divorced?:
Nope

170. What did you do yesterday:
Worked half a day, came home and slept. Then I played video games for awhile and slept through the night.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN

142. Love at first sight?
Sometimes.

141. Luck?
Yeah

140. Fate?
In a way.

139. Yourself?
100%

138. Aliens?
Not as much as Ben does.

137. Heaven?
Krispy Kreme shop when the light's on.

136. Hell?
Sure, it's called Yankee Candle Factory.

135. Ghosts?
Yes

134. Horoscopes?
If i like what it says.

133. Soul mates?
Yes

WHICH IS BETTER?

129. Hugs or Kisses?:
Mmmm both at the same time.

127. Phone or Online:
Online.

125. Blondes or Brunettes:
Dark hair

124. Hot or cold:
COLD!

123. Summer or winter
WINTER!

121. Chocolate or vanilla:
vanilla

120. Night or Day:
I like both, but I usually have more fun at night.

119. Oranges or Apples:
oranges. vitamin c.

118. Curly or Straight hair
straight

HERES WHAT I THINK ABOUT

116. Abortion:
I am pro-choice

115. Backstabbers:
they're typically girls and you typically learn that they're backstabbers the hard way.

114. Parents:
They're good until they start nagging you.

LAST TIME I

103. Hugged someone:
Today

102. Had food:
dinner (chinese food)

101. Seen someone I haven't seen in awhile:
Today at the expo I saw someone that I've known since I was 3. it was cool.

100. Cried in front of someone:
The whole buddy situation.

90. Who is the ditziest person you know:
Terra

89. Who makes you laugh the most?
Ben and Serena. My dad too.

87. The last movie I saw:
Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

82. What I don't understand is:
why people act so desperately.

80. The most unsatisfied answer I've ever received is:
"maybe" I HATE THAT AS AN ANSWER!

76. Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
Free food. And watching tv with dad.

75. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most is:
Moving.

74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:
Going to the dentist.

73. Tomorrow:
I may go to work. I may stay home and sleep. Then I'm making cupcake funnels at ben's house!

72. Today:
I went to the AUSA expo and then came home early and slept. Then I played super mario 3 and watched jeopardy and pushing daisies. now i'm going to sleep.

71. Next Summer:
I will probably be in Europe.

70. Next Weekend:
We're having a garage sale and then I'm not sure. Probably lots of fun stuff, as usual.

67. People call me:
Lots of nice, wonderful names.

62. The person who knows the most about me is:
Serena

60. The most difficult thing to do is:
stop caring

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
Never in my life.

56. My zodiac sign is:
Aquarius

55. The first person i talked to today was:
My mom

54. First time you had a crush:
Kindergarten.

53. The one person who I can't hide things from:
My parents.

52. Last time someone said something you were thinking?:
Ben, always.

51. Right now I am talking to:
Serenaboo

50. What is your dream job?:
Bakery owner. *sigh*

49. First job?:
AAFES

48. I have/will get a job at:
with the Army.

47. I have these pets:
cat, cat, fish, cute hammy lite.

46. I hope:
my photo shoot turns out well.

45. The worst feeling in the world:
being alone.

44. The person that makes me cry the most is:
it's not people that make me cry but situations.

39. Person that makes you happy:
Ben. Man, i'm such a sap!

35. Florida or Hawaii:
Greece

33. My favorite piece of clothing:
old navy velour sweatpants for 3 bucks.

32. My favorite sport is:
bowling.

31. Last time I cried:
last week

30. My friends are:
one of my top priorities.

29. My computer is:
very very tempermental.

28. The school I go to is
one i go to no longer.

27. Last person I got mad at:
isn't worth mentioning anymore.

22. The all-time best movie is:
high fidelity

21. The all-time best feeling in the world is:
having a connection with someone and they can feel it too.

18. The most annoying person you know is:
cash

17. I lose all respect for people who:
become someone they're not.

16. The movies I have cried at are:
big fish. uptown girl

15. Closest friends Name(s):
Serena. Ben. Terra.

14. TV channels you watch:
nbc, abc, food network, Oxygen, MTV, TLC, Bravo, and Style. And Showtime.

13. Favorite web site:
gmail. facebook.

12. I like:
pomeranians.

11. The worst pain I was ever in was:
when i had those back problems a few months ago.

10. My favorite word:
shenanigans

9. My room is:
messy but ready to be packed!

8. My favorite celebrity is:
john krasinski. i love him.

5. My weakness is:
pomeranians. basically anything cute.

4. What I like about the opposite sex is:
sense of humor.

3. Who broke your heart:
niemand

2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
Laughing til I cry.

1. I filled out 200 Questions because:
it's what I do.

0 comments: