Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Seventeen Years

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Here are 53 I guarantee you've never answered.

1. Are you taller than your best friend?
Nope

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Yeah, it's a fushia ink glorious type of pen. And I can't remember where I got it.

3. Look at your planner for October 14, what are you doing?
That was two days ago, I was in VA Beach on a secret mission.

4. What color are your toenails usually?
russian navy.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Strategic Planning stuff at work.

6. What color are your curtains?
olive

7. What color are the seats in your car?
Dirty beige. I hate my car, by the way.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Nope.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
A letter to be mailed. Yep, to a person. Via snail mail. EGADS!

10. Do you floss daily?
Only when I've got something in my teeth.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
Because I was going on a trip and needed it.

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
That baby puggle I petted on Saturday. SO CUTE!

13. Can you spell well?
w-e-l-l.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
NO. Mint only.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
The same one I'm driving right now, only now it's more tempermental and I hate it more.

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
Neither.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
I've never been actually.

18. How much does is cost to fill up your tank with gas?
Depends on if I've got my discount card with me.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
A vase.

20. Last person you gave a business card?
Someone at the AUSA Expo.

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
My mother.

22. Closest framed picture to you?
Me and Anna on my graduation day.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Serena... a few days ago?

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
Nein.

25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
Over 200, but that's including work emails.

26. Last time you received flowers?
Awhile ago. They're overrated.

27. If you smoke, do you buy cigarettes by the pack or the carton?
By the pack. I change my mind every time, so why buy a full carton of one kind?

28. Do you play air guitar?
Yes, and I'm damn good at it!

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Yep

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
white chocolate syrup, or vanilla syrup and mcdonald's magic.

31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
No, they're creepy.

32. What is/was your high school's mascot?
Panthers and lions.

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
Kasha

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
This morning at work.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
No, I'm over that.

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
Whitish.

37. Is your hair it's natural color?
Yeah, with some enhancements.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
I looked at fox news today, but haven't read the paper in awhile.

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
N/A

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
The good place... New York Pizza I think it's called.

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
All the time.

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Briefing charts.

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Yep

44. Are you ticklish?
Constantly.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
4th of July

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
This morning. Yummmm.

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually return it?
Mom and yes.

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
The other day?

49. Do you have a black dog?
No

50. Can you give one reason why David Caruso is allowed to keep acting?
I didn't know he still was.

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Not quite.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
You know who.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
On the way to work this morning.

0 comments: