Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

I <3 Being A Govvie

Friday, January 25, 2008

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My car bill. But it's almost done!!

2. Favorite place to eat a romantic dinner?
Wherever they're paying. haha kidding. I really want to go to Bourdain's restaurant in DC. Yummm

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Ali's birthday. But it was worth it! (not really. I felt like shit for 2 days after)

4. When is the last time you got drunk and woke up in a strange place?
Well it wasn't really a strange place, but I once woke up in Vena's room, on her futon. That was after Matt B threw up in my hair.

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Ms Brown.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I want it to be this evening so I can be eating cake and playing rockband with my favorites!

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A teacher. Or a scientist, for some reason.

8. How many schools did you attend up through grade 12?
4 or 5?

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It looked good with pink, black, and red.

10. Gas prices! First thought?
I just don't think about it.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would you go and who would you take?
Richmond with Colva. Or Los Angeles with Colva.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
My alarm didn't go off this morning, bitches!

13. Last thought before falling asleep last night?
BIRTHDAY SOON!

14. Favorite style of underwear?
the kind that doesn't go up my ass.

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
boxers are nice.

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
cleaning my bathroom.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you?
Yeah. I'd get too bored travelling the world and buying houses.

18. Sex or sleep?
sex, of course.

19. Your favorite cartoon character?
anything robot.

20. Favorite non-sexual thing to do at night with a girl/boy?
snuggle

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I really, really hate playing wingman.

22. What was your first car?
Toyota Corolla!

23. Your best "Your Mamma" joke?
Um... they're so old i've forgotten them all.

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
bologna

25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA?
I rarely go, but when there I usually buy one of those pretzel sandwiches. OMG

26. Beach or shore?
beach!

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
Um, no.

28. Who do you stalk?
Everyone. Seriously.

29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Shoes as of late.

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
10 Things I Hate About You (RIP Heath)

31. What's your drink?
rum & coke

32. Cowboys or Indians?
native americans

33. Cops or robbers?
cops like me more.

34. Do you cheer for the bad guys?
yeah, if they're hot.

35. Norm or Cliff?
Cliff

36. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
The Simpsons I guess. But not in the movie.

37. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
I wish I would have given up a lot earlier.

38. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Yes, actually I do. She's one of my favorites!

39. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
N/A because I know I wouldn't get away with it.

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
John Krasinski.

41. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
John Krasinski

42. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No, but once my friend let it loose above the stalls in the girls' bathroom.

43. Last book you read for real?
For real real? Um... IV by Chuckie Poo

44. Do you have a teddy bear?
No way

45. Strangest place you have ever had sex?
I don't like having sex in strange places, thank you.

46. Strangest place you have ever wanted to have sex?
Fenwick Library, top floor.

47. How many times a day do you text?
More than you, probably.

48. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
it's a mix of both.

49. Do you go to church?
nope

50. Pencil or Pen?
I'm a fan of the pen. Pencil gets all over my hand since I'm a lefty.

0 comments: