Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

New Year Resolutions, Remixed...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I've stopped making promises. I have no idea where I'll be next week, much less next month. I need to actually make my mind up before I start saying things to people that I want to mean it to.

I've stopped worrying so much about my alcohol intake. Ali's birthday night really made me realize that I don't want to end up on the next season of Bad Girls Club. I may drink 3 or 4 nights out of the week, but I in no way want to drink to that much excess, ever again. Even on my birthday.

I've stopped trusting people as much as I used to. I tend to get too wrapped up in the fact that I've got a friend and we've got a lot in common that I seem to forget that not everyone is as lovely as I am.

I've stopped caring about whether or not I get enough sleep at night. Three hours doesn't make any difference from eight and I don't seem to be any less productive with either amount.

I've stopped caring about certain people, period. If someone's that intent on hypocritically defending themselves, who am I to stop them?

These "stoppages" may seem very pessimistic, but they're not. I'm going out with the old and in with the new, positive, cupcakey Allie. Don't fuck it up for me! :-)

0 comments: