Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Marathoning

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I don't understand how people can't take care of themselves. Seriously.
Today, instead of doing work at home, which I should (not) have been doing, I decided to watch some of the "What Not To Wear" marathon on TLC.
Honestly, why can't people not look like idiots?
I used to be of the mindset that wntw was just a show to make everyone look the same, but I have since retracted that statement.
It's a show to make you feel better about yourself. All of these people have such low self esteem, it's amazing to see how much change can occur in an hour long program. Amazing.

In other news, Terra and I finally had our photo shoot. Serena kindly lent us her apartment and I had the best time ever. Pics are up on myspace/fb if you want to see. She hasn't finished editing most of them, but she gave me some to whet my appetite until the others are done. Terra is such an amazing photographer, it was really an honor to work with her. We did a 50s style pinup shoot and we played around with color (red/white and pink) and setting (couch/kitchen). The ones I've seen so far are amazing and I cannot wait to see the others!

Hopefully this week will go by fast, seeing as how my birthday is in one week exactly. I've got some fantastic celebratory events occurring next weekend, it's going to be awesome.

0 comments: