Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

ONE WEEK TIL MY BIRTHDAY!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

So far in 2008 I have.......

Been on a date?
Yes. I'm also going on one tomorrow night, I think

Went out of town?
Yep, Los Angeles.

Got a new job?
No, but I got more money at my current job...

Slept all day?
No. I rarely ever sleep past 9.

Went swimming?
Nope, thank goodness.

Fell in love?
Not yet!

Been to the mall?
I'm a girl. Of course!

Read a book?
I'm in the middle of a few.

Gotten in an argument w/someone?
Not an argument, persay...

Been drunk?
Tipsy, but not drunk.

Been to a party?
Oh several

Gotten a new pet?
Not yet!

Danced?
ALL THE TIME

Made a major purchase?
Um... I don't think so.

Gotten a new hobby?
Scoring free drinks.

Been pregnant?
Nope

Gotten married?
Nope

Done drugs?
NEVER

Gotten a new computer?
I got a new external hard drive, does that count?

Stayed over at someones house?
Yep, a few times.

Been sick?
Just a cough that won't go away.

Resolved a conflict?
In a way, yes.

Been to a concert?
Nope. FEBRUARY THOUGH!

Won an award?
Yep!

Found a new favorite restaraunt?
No. It will always be Rio Grande


Other Random stuff...

What did you do on New Years Eve?
Went bar hopping in Hollywood.

Did you kiss someone at midnight?
Yes. I kissed 7 guys in and around midnight.

Did you have a resolution? What was it?
Get Over It

Seen any good movies this year? Which?
I loved Juno and Cloverfield.

Taken any good pictures yet?
I just had a photo shoot yesterday, so yes as a matter of fact!

Have you had your picture taken?
See answer above.

Name one material possession you have wanted this year?
Mazda 3

Have you been happy or down for the most part of 2008 so far?
I've been incredibly happy.

Gotten anything pierced or tattooed?
Not yet. CUPCAKES SOON!

Longest amount of time spent online this year?
I'm online all day at work...

Played any good online games? what?
Second Life is pretty fun, but only when Conor and Terra are playing.

Favorite holiday so far?
My birthday is coming up, so that. But NYE was pretty fun.

Have you had a birthday yet?
Nope, in ONE WEEK!

How old are you now?
23

Any big plans for this year?
I have a lot of big plans, to include a trip to vegas, starting up a baking company, and moving out of NoVa!

Planning on going on a vacation?
Yes, to Vegas. And Seattle. And Atlanta, but that's not a vacation.

0 comments: