Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

So good to be home!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

1. Talked to a complete asshole today?
No, but I've ignored several!

2. Do you like anyone?
Maybe. Probably, yeah.

3. Are you wearing socks?
No, actually.

4. Do you regret something you did yesterday?
Nope. Maybe being at work for too long, but otherwise I don't think so.

5. Have you ever been stoned?
Never.

6. Do you own a guitar?
Well technically I own 5.

8. Do you own a piggy bank shaped like a pig?
Nope.

9. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it?
A little bit of both, depending on what I'm washing...

10. Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
My pants don't have pockets.

11. How many windows are open on your computer?
Dos.

12. What are the colors of your wall?
White

13. How many hours did you sleep last night?
5, but they were interspersed with meowing.

14. Is something bothering you right now?
Work stuff. BUT OH WELL.

15. Have you been outside today?
Yeah, I drove home with all my windows down. IN MY NEW CAR!

16. Who was the last person to IM you?
Serenaboo

18. Are you a daydreamer?
Yeah, so much so that it's a problem.

19. Are you sarcastic?
100%

20. Are you shy?
No way!

21. Are you talkative?
Yeah pretty much.

22. Last person you saw?
Moms

23. Last person you went to a playground with?
Aw. When serena and I found the turtle having babies and we called steven.

24. Last person you talked on the phone with?
Nina Moses

25. In the past week have you gotten sick?
Yeah, and I'm still sick.

26. In the past week have you felt stupid?
Never!

27. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
No.

28. In the past week have you watched cartoons?
Probably.

31. In the past week have you gotten kissed?
:-)

32. In the past week have you gotten in a fight?
Yes

33. In the past week have you listened to music?
Constantly.

34. In the past week have you smiled?
Oh yeah.

35. Has someone disappointed you recently?
not more than usual

36. What was the last film you watched?
Marie Antoinette.

37. Does the person you like feel the same?
Yes

38. Last person who text messaged you?
Dan

39. Have you got any plans for this week?
Boy, do I ever!

40. Is there someone you wish you were with right now?
Probably.

0 comments: