Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Reverb- December 3

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm back. It's been way too long and to be honest, I've been using Facebook to fill the void that blogging once took care of.
I'm sort of participating in Reverb 10, which will be my best way to catch you up on the last year of my life.

December 3- Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).

I always feel most alive at concerts. The initial rush of the crowd as the main event mans the stage, the screaming that beats through your heart louder than the bass chords, people touching you, thrumming with your body as you lose yourself in that one perfect song. Them Crooked Vultures made that moment for me. Josh Homme, with his swively Elvis hips and Dave Grohl, my hero for years, they made me feel alive in that Luxembourg arena, screaming lyrics with a crowd that spoke more languages than the United Nations. Everyone was equal, we all knew the music, that was our common thread. No worries about offending anyone, hurting anyone, just losing yourself in perfect rhythms.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this. You need to keep the concert-going up.