Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Reverb- December 7

Friday, December 24, 2010

Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create, or more deeply connect with in 2011?

In the past two months, I have become friends with some of the best people in Heidelberg. I've been lucky enough to find a group of people that I have a ton in common with and that I can have fun with doing just about anything, from going out drinking to staying in and playing board games.
Next year, I hope I can cultivate these friendships even more and go on more adventures with them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristina said...

you will!! Be sure!!