Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

01 Feb 11 Outfit

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today's outfit was inspired by the movie 'Secretary."


Shirt- C&A
Skirt- Anne Klein
Belt- Torrid
Tights- LB or JMS?
Shoes- Kenneth Cole Reaction
Earrings- H&M

I kind of had fun with this outfit today. I normally wear the skirt way lower and with a shirt over it. The shirt I wore today actually is more of a shirt dress, but I liked the way it looked under the skirt. Today when one of my coworkers saw me, he said "You look completely WOW today." :-)

So I rate Day 1 a 9 out of 10.

2 comments:

archives vintage said...

i love that movie! good luck on the 30x30 mix! we can do it :)

Unknown said...

I'm excited you're doing this! I'll continue to comment as long as you continue to post ;-)