Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

02 Feb 11- Octopus' Garden

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I wanted an excuse to wear this necklace today:
I was also feeling pretty sassy this morning, as evidenced by my pursy-faced pose:
Although at a certain point, my shoes seemed to disappear:
I think today's outfit was frilly and cute. I give it a 7 out of 10. I went out for sushi later and put on dark skinny jeans and purple boots (which, btw, have replaced the pink pair of death heels I had originally put in my 30.

Cardigan- Old Navy
Necklace- Betsey Johnson (RIP Octopus necklace, until my mom can fix you)
Ruffled shirt- Forever 21
Tank Top- Old Navy
Pants- Lane Bryant
Shoes- the 10 Euro shoe store, Jumex, which is right next door to my favorite Irish Pub, the Dubliner.

3 comments:

. said...

Love the necklace! I've got a serious thing for octupuses.. octupods? Whatever the plural form may be!

Come by and enter my giveaway for a gorgeous EmersonMade gold necklace if you like:
just click here

Pink Is Neat said...

ME TOO! I blame Paul the Octopus during the World Series. That little guy was too cute. Glad you found my blog!

Beverly said...

cute outfit!