Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

04 Feb 11- Purple Rain

Friday, February 4, 2011

On Fridays, if our leadership is gone and it's going to be a quiet day, we wear jeans. Today I decided to dress it up a bit and add a blazer and belt to a shirt I normally wear by itself. I *almost* wore my purple boots, but I think it would have been too matchy-matchy, so on went the boots.
Blazer and Shirt- Target
Belt, skinny jeans, and boots- Torrid
Jewelry- C&A


It was a pretty successful outfit... another one of my guy coworkers asked me if I had been losing weight and that I look great, so I guess if a guy notices, then it's true.

Also, I have decided to replace one of my black shirts with a Hello Kitty t-shirt because I tried the black shirt on today and it was so well loved that it ripped. *sigh* I really need to go through my clothes and part with the ones I've just worn too much. Prepare for the funeral, folks.

Have a good weekend, everyone! I'll see you tomorrow :-)

1 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Great outfit....Im totally loving purple this season....you wear it well:)

Stop by and say Hello♥
Let’s Rock the 30x30 Remix..check it out!!♥