Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Brainsssss

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Name: Allie
Birth date: 27 Januar 2007
Current Location: Home in Chantilly
Eye Color: hazel
Hair Color: blonde
Righty or Lefty: lefty
Zodiac Sign: aquarius

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE

Your heritage: irish, italian, swedish.
Your fears: clowns, closed-in spaces, not having enough caffiene to get me through the day.
Your perfect pizza: from my favorite place in Italy. Prosciutto & Funghi
Goal you'd like to achieve: successfully move to Germany and get a well-paid job when I get there.

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:

Your thoughts first waking up: "Do I really have to go home?"
Your best physical feature: Everything ;-) but specifically my "captivating eyes"
Your bedtime: Recently, it's been about 1am on weeknights, later on weekends.
Your most missed memory: Deutschland

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:

Pepsi or Coke: diet coke
McDonald's or Burger King: The BK Lounge
Single or group dates: single dates, for sure.
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?

Smoke: More than I used to
Cuss: Not as much as I used to.
Take a shower: daily
Have a crush: a fondness.
Think you've been in love: yes
Believe in yourself: 100%
Think you're a health freak: With some things.

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH

Drank alcohol: Yep, beer on Friday
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: Yep!
Eaten Sushi: Oh yeah
Been dumped: no
Gone skating: no
Dyed your hair: Yes

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER

Played a stripping game: Yep, and I won!
Gotten beaten up: Nope
Changed who you were to fit in: Not anymore.

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD

Age your hoping to be married: Before I'm 30
Wanna have kids: Yes!
How many?: 3-5
What do u wanna do?: Be happy. and in Europe.

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY

Best eye color: hazel
Best hair color: dark
Short or long hair: not too short and not too long.

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING

1 MINUTE AGO: talking to serenaboo
1 HOUR AGO: eating lunch.
1 WEEK AGO: I was in RVA hanging out with my favorites.
1 YEAR AGO: I think I was probably sitting at my desk, probably doing a survey.


LAYER 11:FINISH THE SENTENCE

I LOVE: kissing
I FEEL: really, insanely content.
I HATE: lame people.
I MISS: living in Europe
I NEED: to have my room magically cleaned so I can go hang out.

0 comments: