Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Purple OIC

Thursday, August 30, 2007

1. When was the last time you saw your number 1 on myspace?
I will see her tomorrow, more than likely. I haven't seen her since Sunday. :-(

2. What's bothering you right now?
Too many choices.

3. What is in your wallet?
$1, gov't credit card, regular credit card, sears card, some gift cards, pet credit card, insurance card, various other cards.

5. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
A hilarious picture.

6. Background on your cell phone?
Inside it's my transformer holding zombies, outside it's a closeup of Aaron Lewis when I saw him at Warner Theater.

7. Next time you will kiss someone?
Tomorrow :-)

8. Where your default picture was taken?
Conor's house.

9. Do you like messages or comments better?
comments, always.

11. What is the last thing you ate today?
Homemade cherry pie from Camp David!

12. Doing this weekend?
I'm not sure yet. Probably having more fun than you will.

13. Wearing?
This weekend? I'm not sure. Probably something nice for my interview tomorrow. Then the rest is up in the air. I'm off for the next four days!!!

14. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Serenabooo

16. Listening to?
Stupid Perez Hilton.

17. Have you ever kissed anyone named Patty?
No way

18. What do you smell like?
Some of my favorite smells.

19. Eating?
Nothing right now.

21. Do you believe in a soul mate?
Most of the time.

22. Usually whatever tank top i wore during the day and some sweatpants.

23. Do you remember your dreams?
Not recently.

24. Do you burn easily in the sun?
Oh yes.

25. Have you ever bet?
Yes, and I win every time ;-)

26. What is your dream car?
Toyota RJ Cruiser. But apparently I'm not allowed to get one.

27. What did you do last weekend?
Same & David's Wedding, Ben's party.

28. Who do you miss right now?
I'm a silly cunt.

29. What are you going to do after this?
Go to bed. this was a crazy ass week!

31. Who was the last person you went somewhere with?
I guess home from work with Ben when he picked me up.

32. What was the last text message you sent?
Something quite personal to serena.

33. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's/brother's friend?
I'm an only child.

34.How good is your eyesight?
Pretty bad.

36. What was the last thing you drank?
Water

37. Whose house did you go to last?
Serena's.

41. What do you wear more,shorts, slacks, jeans, or sweatpants?
slacks. I'm a workin girl!

42. What is the last movie you watched?
Superbad?

43.Name Three Drinks You Drank Today?
coffee, cranberry juice, and water.

44. What are you excited about?
My potential new job(s)!!!!

45. What is your dream phone?
iPhone, when the bastards put it with Verizon!

46. Ever broken a promise?
Probably.

47. What have you learned recently?
That I'm pretty impressive at work. Apparently.

48. Are you excited for school?
I've not started grad school yet.

49. Favorite shoes?
My ballet flats from Target were pretty comfy.

0 comments: