Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

This never gets old

Sunday, August 19, 2007

What is your best friend's Mom's name?
I am not sure...

Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?
Probably the one right next to my belly button.

Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
Toss up between my first creative writing professor and one of my biology lab instructors. manohman.

Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
Nein.

What body part do you wash first?
Arms I think.

Do you have any peircings?
Yeah, seven, although I'm starting to rethink some of them.

What's the strangest talent you have?
I know the lyrics to several songs from the 90s that no one should know the lyrics to.

Do you have an innie or an outtie?
Innie.

What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
I'm a fan of plain.

Have you ever been tied up?
No. Well, I've been pinned down, does that count?

What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Wow, since that was back in high school... probably something stupid like sneaking out.

Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
Parallel park, duh! I'm pretty good at it now.

Have you ever had two dates in one night?
Yep. Won't do that again.

How many times have you been cussed out?
I don't think I've ever been cussed out. It would be fun though because I give good argument.

Have you ever wanted to get a private piercing?
Not really.

Which shoe do you put on first?
Left I think.

How old are you?
23

Have you ever been to a gay bar?
I want to take you to the GAY BAR GAY BAR GAY BAR. No.

Is there one thing all of your ex's have had in common?
They were all taller than me. That's about it.

Did you french kiss before you were 16?
No, I'm not a whore.

Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
Nein.

Who is the last person you think about before you fall asleep?
:-)

Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
Yep. *swoon*

Have you ever found anything gross in your parent's bedroom?
No, but then again I don't go looking.

What was your childhood nickname?
Shortie

When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I play it all the time in the car. So last night.

Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
Yep. I've BEEN in the guys' locker room.

What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
Stuck my head out the window.

Have you ever bitten your toenails?
Ewww no. I hate feet!

How do you normally eat your cookies?
Depends on the kind. Last night when I was eating a coconut macaroon cookie dipped in chocolate, I ate around the chocolate and saved that part for last

When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
No.

Name something you do when you're alone?
Text.

How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
Depends on what I'm drinking. With beer, it's like 5. With a good mixed drink, maybe 3?

Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt?
No. Disgusting.

How often do you clean out your ears?
Daily. I'm a clean girl!

Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Scrunch

About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?
hahaha depends on the underwear I've got on.

Do you have any strange phobias?
Clowns. Closed in spaces. Not having anyone to eat lunch with.

Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Nope.

What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar?
Sung Bon Jovi at an extremely high volume.

Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
Nope. I rarely choose dare because I never trust the people I play it with.

Have you ever called your bf/gf by another girl/guys name?
Not so far. ha

Have you ever gotten caught farting while on a date?
hahaha no but it's been the other way around!

Have you ever played naked twister?
Without the mat, maybe ;-)

Have you ever been drunk at work?
Not drunk, but tipsy.

Have you ever found your gf/bf's sibling more attractive?
Not usually.

Do you want to bring sexy back?
It's already been broughten!

0 comments: