Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

My Moon My Man

Sunday, August 26, 2007

whats your name spelt backwards?
EillA

What did you do last night?
What DIDN'T I do last night? ;-) kidding. I got trashed at Ben's place and made a lot of new friends.

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
The Noisettes

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
No, but I made one out of a potato once.

Last time you swam in a pool?
Last summer?

What are you wearing?
Purple track pants and a blue shirt that says Topeka. It's so comfortable.

How many cars have you owned?
Uno.

Type of music you dislike most?
Country. Followed closely by pop.

Are you registered to vote?
Yep.

Do you have cable?
Yes. I'd die without it!

What kind of computer do you use?
Dell

Ever made a prank phone call?
Used to.

You like anyone right now?
Why yes I do!

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Neither

Furthest place you ever traveled?
Czech Republic

What's your favorite comic strip?
Foxtrot. Or Baby Blues

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?
Of course I do!

Shower, morning or night?
Morning. It wakes me up!

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
SUPERBAD!!

Favorite pizza toppings?
Prosciutto and mushrooms

Chips or popcorn?
popcorn with nutella

What cell phone provider do you have?
Verizon. aka the best.

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
No way.

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No way!!

Orange Juice or apple?
Orange

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
Ben?

favorite chocolate bar?
100 Grand bar

Who is your longest friend and how long?
Pete... since 8th grade.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Yeah, but it was cooked.

Have you ever won a trophy?
I've won a ton of trophies!

Favorite arcade game?
Pac Man

Places of all your piercings?
Ears

Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Nein

Sprite or 7-UP?
Sprite with Pama

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Yes. Wegs and their stupid whites!

Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
I've never been to Walgreens, but I like their commercials

Ever thrown up in public?
Yes. ewww.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
True love!

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nein

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?
Aww... they're both so cute!

Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Yeah, it was down to my ass

What message is on your voicemail machine?
It's Me, Terra, Ben, Randi, Colva, Cash, Conor, and Serena all saying one sentence (one word at a time per person). It's actually pretty cute.

Where would you like to go right now?
VEGAS!

Whats the name of your pet?
Buffy and Bea. And schatzi and Cunt/Snarky

What do you think about most?
Who put the bomp in the bomp shu bop shu bop?

0 comments: