Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

I <3 Journey

Sunday, August 26, 2007

1. Where did your last kiss take place? Outside my house this afternoon.
2. Who knows a secret or two about you? Serena knows most of my secrets.
3. Four words to explain why you last threw up? I drank too much.
4. Have you ever burned yourself? Not on purpose...
5. What's crazy to you? People that like Britney Spears/Lindsey Lohan/Paris Hilton
6. Favorite cuss word: Fuckers
7. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? I could name names, but that would be petty.
8. Who is your hero? My dad
9. Would you ever want to be a supermodel? Not really. I like food too much.
10. Who is the most experimental person you know? Um... probably one of the guys at the party last night.
11. Do you tell white lies? Of course not!
12. When is your next party? Um, next weekend?
13. Who do you want to be with right now? Ben
14 Do you scratch when and where you want to scratch? What? I guess I do... hm.
15. How do you handle a break up? I cry about it. Like a girl.
16. Your motivation for tomorrow? I don't have to go into work until 1pm!
17. Do you know what you will wear tomorrow? Grey skirt and some sort of conservative shirt.
18. Last person to make you laugh? Serena
19. Last thing you ate? salami/dill pickle sandwich. YUM.
20. Do u ever go a few days without changing your underwear? Never
21. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect? who hasn't?
22. Do daddy long legs freak you out? Nope. Bugs don't bother me.
23. Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit? Yes. From my hair. Ewww.
24. Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it? Yeah. The 5 second rule is stupid. It's really more like the 2 minute rule.
25. Do you kiss your pets on the mouth? NO! ew.
26. Do you talk baby talk? To my hammy lites, maybe.
27. What serial killer do you find most disturbing? Hannibal Lecter
28. Do you watch court tv? Never
29. Would you ever work in a retirement home? Uh, no.
30. Do you believe plants have feelings? No way.
31. Do you laugh at people with "bowl" haircuts? haha yeah but not as mch as people with mullets.
32. Do you have nervous twitches? Sometimes. My right thumb twitched for a week once.
33. Are you ever purposely irritating? All the time.
34. If you could fly, where would you go first? Germany
35. Do you prefer boats or planes? Planes, definitely.
36. Love or lust? Love, all the way!
37. Do you have any body piercings? I have plenty.
38. Favorite food? Pasta
39. What's your dream job? Professional baker.
40. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for? My job interview Friday afternoon.
41. Current smell? Dinner cooking downstairs. Yummm
42. Do you get your nails done? Once in awhile.
43. Most favorite person? I have a few. 4 in fact.
44. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald's? Large vanilla iced coffee
45. Are you an emotional person? Extremely.
46. Do you like your name? I like it a lot.
47. Do you have plans this weekend? Well, it's Sunday and boy did I have a full week!
48. Do you work? Yep. Two jobs in fact.
49. Do you dance naked in your room? Nope.
50. When did your last relationship end? It hasn't ended.
51. What are you listening to right now? Ace of Cakes
52. Biggest fear? clowns
53. How long have you been a part of myspace? 2003ish.
54. Favorite place to be? In NoVa it's either the lodge or the playhouse. otherwise, it's europe.
55. What are you wearing right now? comfortable clothes.
56. Are your toes painted? barely.
57. Does anyone hate you? Probably.
58. How many people do you trust fully? Um... maybe 3?
59. Did you have fun doing this? It was okay.
60. Are you thinking of someone right now? Always :-)

0 comments: