Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Ode to a Kick Ass Weekend!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

The "HAD to" Section.

1. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would you want it?
Ok, there are 3 that I want currently: Robot on the back of my neck, baker pinup on my left calf, and peter max sunset on my left shoulder blade/shoulder cap.

2. If you HAD to dye your hair which color would you choose ?
blonde with pink panels.

3. If you HAD to get a piercing (THAT ISN'T YOUR EARS) what would you get?
tongue

4. If you HAD to change your name...what new name would you choose?
Quinn

The "Would You?" Section.

1. If you could go bungee jumping, would you?
Nein

2. Would you move somewhere else, if you could?
Um, I actually am...

3. If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you go?
I guess. They're rude there.

Let's Say.....

1. Let's say you see a big ship sink...only 3 people have a chance to survive. The 3 people are Your Best Friend, Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and a long lost friend (that you don't know too well)...who would you save if you HAD to choose ONLY 1 person?
Wow. I would give up myself so my best friend and beef would live. Duh.

2. Lets say you had to eat a live tarantula for $1,000..would you?
No.

The "Favorites" Section.

1. Color?
Bright pink.

2. Current song?
Black Star- Radiohead

3. Electronic device?
My iTrip

4.Mountain?
The ones in Germany

5. Movie?
Superbad!!

6. Book?
IV

7. Sport?
Bowling

8. Sandal color?
black with cherries

9. Hair color?
I like mine.

10. Eye color?
Hazel

The "0ther stuff" Section

1. What makes your bedroom unique?
that it's actually clean.

2. Who do you like?
My favorites.

3. What's your favorite season of the year?
Fall/winter

4. What's bothering you now?
Having to drive into DC

5. What's the last movie you watched?
Disturbia. It was bad.

6.What kind of phone do you have?
LG enV. I LOVE IT!

0 comments: