Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

The Hams Are Here!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Whats your middle name?
Quinn

Would you rather get 1,12 or 24 roses?
1... prime numbers, duh.

How big is your bed?
big, but not as big as my favorite one.

What are you listening to right now?
I can't stop listening to Muse

What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
7289

Who was the last person you kissed?
Ben

Last person you hugged?
Mom?

How is the weather right now?
It's absolutely gorgeous outside, all nice and cool and starry.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Alison Brown

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Smile

Favorite type of Food?
Mecca

Do you want children?
Of course!

Do you drink?
Yep, did tonight. Pamasprite!

Hair color?
Blonde

Eye color?
Hazel

Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Yep

Favorite holiday?
Halloween, Christmas, and/or my birthday.

Favorite season?
Fall

Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
When I was younger.

Last Movie you went to see?
SUPERBAD!! it was SUPERgood!!

What books are you reading?
IV

Piercings?
Seven

Favorite college football Team?
I don't watch sports.

What were you doing before filling this out?
Driving home from Serenaboos

Dogs or cats?
hamsters

Have you ever loved someone?
Yes

Who would you like to see right now?
Ben, actually.

Have you ever fired a gun?
Not yet

Do you like to travel by train?
Yes, espeically in Europe.

Right-handed or Left-handed?
Leftie

If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
Germany

Are you missing someone?
Yeah

Do you have a tattoo?
Yep!

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
I'm usually still sleeping.

Are you hiding something from someone?
Always.

Wallpaper on your cell phone?
Inside screen is my transformer holding plastic zombies. on the front screen it's Schatzi being cute.

Did you get enough sleep last night?
Yeah, I got a shitload!

First thing you thought about this morning?
I think I need to sleep more.

What makes you unique?
I make sound effects, I make funny little voices, and I know a shitload of entertaining information.

Are you afraid of the dark?
Not usually.

Favorite Song right now?
Knights of Cydonia

What are you afraid of?
Clowns/Mimes/Carnies

Giver or Taker?
Giver usually

Nicknames?
Allie, Alliezoo, Cupcake, Shortie

0 comments: