Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

405

Friday, July 27, 2007

105 Questions People Wouldn't Ask.

1. Whens the last time you ran?
Yesterday!

2. do your jeans have rips in them?
No, though they will soon.

3. What book are you reading right now?
Chuck Klosterman's IV. Yeah, still. I had to take a break from it to read/finish Harry Potter 7 like all the cool kids!

4. Is your lipgloss poppin?
Um, like it wouldn't be?

5. When is the last time you saw the person you like/liked?
I see people I like all the time.

7. Can you dance?
Of course.

8. Do you usually get 8 hours of sleep a night?
No, that just makes me more tired.

11. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back.?
Probably for a night or two ;-)

12. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you do?
Watch tv with them while making fun of people.

13. Who last grabbed your butt?
Someone Wednesday.

14. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
No and no desire to.

15. Do you own a pair of Converse?
Who doesn't?

16. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?
Some blog.

17. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
When I'm baking cookies, yes.

18. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Yeah and I've shaken them too. Screw the labels on the side of the machine!!

19. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing a bad one?
I don't listen to the radio. I've got XM, if the song's bad... I CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

21. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
Not anymore. I found out a lot of the people either didn't end up liking their room, or it was so cheaply done it fell apart within weeks.

23. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Used to, like when I was 17 or so.

24. Are you cocky?
Yep, for good reason too!

30. Could you live without a computer?
I don't think so, sadly.

35. Are you in high school?
no, thank goodness.

45. Is anyone on your bad side now?
luckluckluck

46. What jewelry are you wearing?
necklace and earrings.

47. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
sign into aim

49. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
Of course I do!

5O. How do most people spell your name?
I get all spellings: Ali, Alley, Ally, Alli, Alison.

51. Would you wear your boyfriends/girlfriends clothes?
Not if they wore skinny jeans.

56. What are you doing tomorrow?
Shooting film all day long. Eating sushi, probably.

57. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
I should hope not!

60. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
If I marry someone with a boring last name, then maybe.

62. When is the last time you left your house?
Yesterday sometime.

67. Do you return your cart?
Yeah, if the return place is close.

69. Do you have a dishwasher?
Yep

70. What noise do you hear?
The Bends

71. Would you survive in prison?
Heck yes! I would NOT pull a Paris Hilton, that's for damn sure.

76. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?
Of course! I'd go anywhere with my friends because it would probably be a kick ass trip.

77. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Yep!!

78. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many?

79. Whats the last thing you ate?
I haven't eaten anything in awhile, I'm waiting til 9 to have breakfast with Alison Boobear Brown.

80. What service is your cell phone?
Verizon

85. Where is your cell phone?
Right here next to me.

86. Is your phone on vibrate or ring?
Ring

87. What brand are your pants right now?
I've got Nike shorts on

88. Ever been to Georgia?
Which one?

91. What irritates you most on the internet?
Spam email that gets in my Inbox.

92. Do you watch movies with your parents?
Yep! Dad and I make fun of them if they're bad. It's amusing.

93. What's your favorite color(s)?
bright pink, cerulean, bright (not neon) green.

94. Favorite song?
the opening bit to Black Star

95. What color is your car?
blue

96. What song best describes your life right now?
Whatever one has the words "Busy" and "because I'm fantastic" in the title.

97. Where do you work?
Army, Billboard.

99. What do you drink?
water, gatorade, diet coke, lipton diet citrus iced tea.

100. What's your kind of beer?
blue moon and yuengling

101. Do you like sushi?
Oh man, do I!

102. Do you get your hair cut every month?
No way! I cut my own bangs though.

103. Do you go online every day?
Yep

104. Do you enjoy your personality?
Of course!

105. Do you know anyone that has changed your life?
Yes, for the better.

0 comments: