Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Crookshanks

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Who is the next person you'll hold hands with? Probably someone I know.
Do you sleep with the TV on? No, but I used to.
Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Yep.
What did you do today? Got up early and read Harry Potter all day. When I finished that, I made some business cards and watched some tv.
Do you think you're old? No way!
How fast can you type? Really fast.
Are you afraid of the dark? Nope
Eye color? hazel
Do you like your life right now? Yes, but I'll like it after summer even more!
When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower? When my back was hurting me a few days ago.
Do you knock on wood? Sometimes.
Are you drinking anything right now? water
Do you have good vision? When I've got my contacts in, yes.
Can you hula hoop? Not very well, but I've got one in my car to practice with!
Could you ever forgive a cheater? Nope
How many kids do you plan on having? 3-5
Do you want to get married? Yes
How often do you talk on the phone? Pretty much every day.
What are you thinking right now? How insanely busy my week is going to be.
Do you own a night light? no
A movie you watched when you were little? UHF
Have you ever been to QuizPox.com? no
What song's in your head right now? The stupid Fray song "Cable Car"
What are you doing next weekend? 48 Hour Film Project!
Plans for tomorrow? Work 7-430, home, show with Ben.
What's your middle name and why? Quinn because it goes well with Allison.
Name some places you've gone on vacation? Florence, Amsterdam, Paris.
Last time you told someone you loved them? An hour ago.
Nose ring or tongue ring? Tongue
How are you feeling today? Content
Are you black? Hm.
Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Not quite.

0 comments: