Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Allie DeLicious is 23 and Single

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTS WITH "c"
A: Colva! Conor!

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: Alison BooBear Brown

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?:
A: Yeah. Whew. Will be online later.

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOURE GOING TO?
A: Either Travis, Fort Reno, Silverchair, or Marc Broussard. Hopefully all of them.

Q: WHAT WORD DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: Awesome

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: Ice cream!

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID?:
A: I'm going upstairs, I have to iron.

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Constantly.

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: Yes

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: Of course!

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: Probably sleeping. This week is going to be busy!

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: Quite a few.

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY ?
A: Nope

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: Depends on the stage of sleep I'm in.

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: I'd rather not say :-)

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: Nope, I'm pretty responsible about that.

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: It's a toss up between Hot Fuzz and Transformers

Last:
1. Person you saw : Serena
2. Talked to on the phone: Alison
3. Hugged: Steven
4. Person you texted: Ben
Today:
1. Is: Sunday
2. Got any plans: sleeeeep
3. Goal: post pictures
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Work. not knowing what I'm doing after work.
Favorite:
1. Number(s): 7
2. Song: Currently, anything by Poison
3. Color: pink
4. Season: fall

Currently
1. Missing someone: Yeah, you could say that.
2. Mood: placated.

True Or False:
I am a morning person: false
I am a perfectionist: true, in certain aspects.
I am an only child: true
I am currently in my pajamas: true
I am online everyday: true
I currently regret something: false
I enjoy talking on the phone: false, I like texting better.
I have a lot to learn: Everyone does.
I have a secret: True, but nothing major.

0 comments: