Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Rest My Chemistry

Monday, July 16, 2007

ABOUT YOU
Full name: Allison Quinn DeLicious
Name you go by (nickname): Allie, Cupcake, Marvelous
Height: 56ish
Age: 23
FAVORITE...
Band: Sufjan Stevens and Incubus are in my top 5.
Song: Oh I can't pick just one.... um I guess right now I'm a fan of Interpol's new song.
Ice Cream: vanilla with toffee bits
Drink: strawberry gatorade, currently.
Car: Toyota RJ Cruiser
Pizza: from Italy. Or really greasy ny style
Actor: Will Ferrell cracks me UP!
Actress: Reese Witherspoon.
Movie: HOT FUZZ!!!
TV show: currently, it's Kyle XY, Big Love, Greek, SYTYCD, Big Brother, and any of the Bravo Reality tv shows.
Vacation spot: Greece
Video Game: Super Mario RPG
Sport: None
RANDOM QUESTIONS
How old were you when you lost your first tooth: I ran into a doorjamb when my mom was chasing me to brush my teeth. Go figure.
Do you believe in God: Sometimes
...Satan: Meh
...Heaven: is baby wombats
...Hell: is party city when that musak is playing.
Do you play an instrument: I am a ferocious clapper
Do you like to sing: You bet your ass I can.
Do you think you are good at it: Good at what? I'm good at just about everything.
What is the url to your website/myspace/blog: you should know
Are you good at any sport: whatever your mom is good at.
Do you like President Bush: I don't like monkeys, so not particularly.
Ever been in a fight: Ooooooh yeah.
Ever been beaten up: Nope
Ever beaten someone up: Nope
What do you want to be when you grow up: a fastidious nunchucker
Where do you want to go to college: finished that shit.
Shoes you wore today: skull flip flops
Goal you would like to achieve this year: move to Germany
Favorite color: cerulean and pink.
Are you more afraid of snakes or spiders: spiders. ewwwww
THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: diet coke
McDonald's or Burger King: the bk lounge
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanillaaaa
Strawberries or blueberries: strawberries
Adidas or Nike: I don't wear sneakers
Chinese or Mexican: Mexican, MECCAAAA
Cake or Pie: cupcakes. duh.
Blind or Deaf: mute
CAN YOU...
Do a split: nope
Write equally well with both hands: not particularly
Whistle: Yep!
Blow a bubble: I'm really good at that.
Cross your eyes: yep
Walk with your toes curled: hm, i guess i can.
Touch your tongue to your nose: nope
WHAT'S THE LAST...
Time you laughed: 2 seconds ago!
Time you cried: I got teary this morning.
Movie you watched: Harry Potter the fifth
Flavor of gum you chewed: mint mojito orbit
Joke you told: i don't tell jokes, i tell stories. I also make fun of things.
Song you sang: Fleetwood Mac

AT THIS MOMENT...
Where are you: mah room.
What can you see out of your window: nothing
Are you listening to music: yarp. interpol's newest.
What kind of shoes are you wearing: none
What's on your mousepad: my mouse
MORE RANDOM QUESTIONS:
What country would you most like to visit: australian ones
Number of CD's I own: tonsssss
Your good luck charm: my car zombies
How many pillows do you sleep with: 1 body pillow
Do you Drink milk: when i remember.
Do you think God has a gender: yeah, a Dude.
Where do you think we go when we die: wherever we want to.
What is something scientists need to invent: time machine. for real.
Are you a health freak: NO
If you could trave into space where would you go: Nowhere. I don't really have the desire
What is the worst weather: Virginia summer weather.
Did you play with barbies as a child: YES! Jem ones specifically.
How many grades have you failed: None. I'm not stupid.
Right-handed or left-handed: Leftie
Your heritage: Irish, Italian, and Swedish.
Birthday: Januar
Birthplace: Salina, KS
Parents still together: Yep!
Your weaknesses: Cute catch phrases, baby wombats, pomeranians, cupcakes, zombies, vampires, praying mantises, pirates, and good music.
Your fears: living in Virginia for much longer
In the past month how many ninjas have you killed: A ninja never tells their secrets.
Most overused phrase on an instant messenger: haha
Your bedtime: depends on the day, and my mood.
Most missed memory: Deutschland.
Favorite food: mexican
Favorite animal: baby wombats
Who would win in a fight between a ninja and a pirate: Pirates, hands down.
Are you getting tired of taking this survey: Not really, but I've got shit to do so I'm glad it's done
How many friends do you have on myspace: More than you!

0 comments: