Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Last Dance with Mary Jane

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

9 Last's
9.] last place you were: Bloom. I hate that store. They were out of water. YES OUT OF WATER!!
8.] last cigarette: Iota
7.] last beverage: Water
6.] last movie watched: Harry Pottter and the Order of the Phoenix
5.] last phone call: Moms
4.] last song played: Free Fallin
3.] last BUBBLE bath: last night, actually :-)
2.] last time you cried: awhile ago
1.] last alcohol drink: Iota

8 have you evers
8.] have you ever dated someone twice: Nein
7.] have you ever been cheated on: Ja
6.] have you ever kissed someone: Ja
5.] have you ever kissed someone you regret: Jein
4.] have you ever fallen in love: Nein
3.] have you ever lost someone: Nein
2.] have you ever been depressed: Jein
1.] have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Jawohl.

6 things you've done today
1.] Had a crappy lunch, but with fun coworkers.
2.] Saw someone I didn't expect to see. And it wasn't in a good way.
3.] Got text compliments.
4.] Talked with Ben about piercings and tattoos and concerts.
5.] Vented to Serena about coworkers.
6.] Helped my boss get his shit together after his deputy failed to do so.

3 favorite colors
1.] fuschia
2.] lime
3.] indigo

2 things you want to do before you die
1.] get married
2.] live in Europe for the rest of my life.

So Far in '07 I have:
[X] been to school
[X] made a new friend
[X ] fallen in love (with things, not people)
[X] fallen out of love
[X] done something you swore never to do
[X] lied
[X] laughed until you cried
[X] stole something
[ ] went behind your parents back
[ ] hidden a secret
[X] pretended to be happy
[ ] got arrested
[ ] kept your new years resolution
[ ] forgot your new years resolution
[X] met someone who changed your life
[X] changed your outlook on life
[X] sat home all day doing nothing
[X ] pretended to be sick
[X] almost died (every time I go to mecca, then follow it up with DQ
[X] drank alcohol
[ ] lost someone
[X ] been to the hospital
[X] gotten close to someone
[ ] streaked
[ ] cried over someone
[] broken up with a gf or bf
[X] given up something important to you
[X] talked on the phone all night
[X] learned something new about yourself
[X] tried something you normally wouldn't try
[X ] found out who your true friends were
[X] made a total fool of yourself
[X] met great people
[X] gotten really drunk
[X] missed someone

Q 01: is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A 01: Yeah, you could say that.

Q 05: do you have any siblings?
A 05: Nope

Q 06: do you smile often?
A 06: Constantly.

Q 07: do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
A 07: I'm sure of it!

Q 08: do you wish on stars?
A 08: Yes

Q 09: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A 09: I don't have that many pairs of shoes that tie.

Q 10: when did you last cry?
A 10: Awhile ago

Q 11: do you like your handwriting?
A 11: Yes, it's fantastic

Q 12: are you a friendly person?
A 12:Incredibly friendly.

Q 13: who's bed did you sleep in last night?
A 13: my own. Duh.

Q 14: what color shirt are you wearing?
A 14: Pink with a green one underneath.

Q 15: do you have any pets?
A 15: A lot

Q 16: what is the color of your bedsheets?
A 16: Blue

Q 17: What were you doing at 9 last night?
A 17: Talking to people online.

Q 18: I can't wait until..
A 18: Friday is going to be hellaciously fun!!

Q 19: is tom on your friends list?
A 19: Yes

Q 20: look to your right. what's there?
A 20: Lamp

Q 22: ever cried yourself to sleep?
A 22: yes

Q 23: ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
A 23: Yep

Q 24: song that makes you cry?
A 24: I can't think of any right now.

Q 25: are you normally a happy person?
A 25: Yeah

Q 26: has anyone ever said 'i love you' to you?
A 26: Yarp

Q 27: is your self-esteem extremely low?
A 27: Never!

RED;; anger:

1. Are you currently mad at someone?: It's not worth it anymore, I've kind of tuned it out.
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper?: Serena, I think. Other than me. :-)
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?: Yes, it was fun.
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?: My face turns red when I'm calm.
5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream?: I vent/rant to someone.

ORANGE;; excitement:

1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party?: Yep, a few.
2. Are you easily excited?: Dude, I like things that light up. What do you think?
3. What event is coming up that you're most excited about: 48HFP, Vegas, Germany!
4. Which of your friends gets you the most exciteable?: Me.
5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?: Holy shit, I'm outta this hell hole!
6. If you could have anything right now what would it be?: More monies

YELLOW;; self discovery:

1. Name?: Allie
2. Where were you born?: Kansas
3. Do you want to have children?: 3-5
4. How do you want to die?: old and insanely happy.

GREEN;; opinions:

1. Sex before marriage?: Oh yeah. How are you supposed to know what you're getting yourself into for eternity?
2. Gay Marriage?: It's not up to me, I'm not gay.
3. Lowering the drinking age?: I guess.
4. Capital Punishment?: I don't talk about things like this.
5. Abortion?: Pro-choice
6. Recycling?: When I get to it.

BLUE;; dreams:

1. What was your latest dream?: I don't remember, but I think it was good.
2. Which of your friends do you dream about the most?: People from Europe, believe it or not.
3. Have any of your dreams come true?: Yeah, I call it deja vu.
4. Do you usually remember your dreams?: No
5. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?: All of my dreams are weird.

PURPLE;; love:

1. Straight, Gay, Bi?: straight
2. Do you have a bf/gf?: no
3. Do you have a crush?: I don't have crushes. I have "fondnesses."
4. Who is the best hugger that you know? Steven!!
5. Do you believe in Love at first sight?: Lust at first sight.
6. Have you ever been in love?: Yep


0 comments: