Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Our Love To Admire

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

[Famous Meeting]
If you could only meet one famous person, dead or a live, for the rest of your life, who would it be?
I don't get this "for the rest of your life" business. I think I'd want to meet Marilyn Monroe though.

Why?
Because she's so damn interesting to me!

What would you say to him/her?
I would say only what was necessary for me to figure out if she really was crazy.

What would you ask him/her?
If she thought she was going to be that influencial a person.


[Cell Phone]
How long have you had your current phone?
Since mid-June? I'm getting a new one though because this one is messed up.

What’s your current ring tone for a text message alert?
It chirps, there is no ring tone.

From whom have you missed the most calls?
Probably Ben and Mom

To whom have you sent the most text messages?
Serena, Ben, Alison, and Colva

Of all the people on your phone, who do you talk to the least?
Probably the people I don't currently care for.


[Relationships]
Are you happy with your current relationship status?
Actually, yes I am.

Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
No. They ended for a reason.

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone while you had feelings for someone else?
No, that's not fair to the other person.

Of all your exes, who do you keep in touch with the most?
None of them. Like I said, they ended for a reason.


[Movies]
What was your favorite movie when you were seven?
Probably UHF. I loved Weird Al!!

What’s your favorite movie now?
Hot Fuzz

What was the last movie you rented/pirated?
Black Snake Moan. Didn't finish it though because it was WEIRD!

Name one movie that made you cry.
Uptown Girls

What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
Hot Fuzz currently. HILARIOUS!

Quote a line from a good movie you’ve seen.
"By the power of Greyskull!"

What upcoming movie do you really, really want to see?
Harry Potter!


[Elementary School]
What games did you play at recess?
four square, those hand clap games, "let's run around like idiots," those kind of fun things.

Were you the bully, bullied, or neither?
both and neither at the same time!

Who was president at the time?
Reagan? Or Bush?

Name one famous event that happened while you were in elementary school.
Operation Desert Storm.

Did you eat the food from the cafeteria? Or did you bring your own lunch?
Both, but mainly brought my lunch.


[Your Job(s)]
What job(s) do you have?
I work for the Army and for Billboard. Not bad, not bad.

At what time do you have to be to work?
7am for the Army and then whenever shows start for Billboard.

How many hours a day do you work?
9-12.

How often do you get paid?
bi-weekly

If you can remember your highest paycheck ever, how much was it?
It was quite a pretty penny. 4 digits ;-)

What’s one job you wish you could have?
I have the job that I wish I could have :-)


[People]
Who’s the star of your favorite TV show?
I don't have a favorite, currently...

Who was the last person you had a face-to-face conversation with?
Colva

Do you remember the name of the waiter/waitress from the last restaurant you ate at?
Thomas?

Who was on the cover of the last magazine or newspaper you read?
Zoe Deschanel

Who sings your current favorite song?
Interpol

Who do you talk to the most on an average day?
Serena, Alison, and Ben


[Holidays]
What did you go as last Halloween?
A bottle of champagne

Do you have a costume in mind for this Halloween?
Always!! Halloween's my favorite!

What did you do this past 4th of July?
Went to a party at Conor's. That was a lot of fun. :-)

How did you discover the truth about Santa Clause?
I found out fro my parents.

Do you get drunk on St. Patty’s?
Not usually.

Where do you go on Thanksgiving?
My grandma's house in Wisconsin


[Family]
Where does your furthest living relative live?
Hawaii

What does your oldest uncle/aunt do for a living?
She's in charge of the IT department at University of Dubuque

Are any of your relatives famous?
Yep

Who do you see more, your mom or your dad?
Moms, definitely

0 comments: