Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Heroic Solutions

Monday, July 30, 2007

1. How old are you and how old do you feel? I'm 23 and the age I feel usually runs between 6 and 32.

2. If you could live in any time period, which would it be? I would probably like to live in the 50s.

3. What could we do without in the modern world? Probably anything that I'm currently addicted to.

4. Name one thing you've done that you regret? Waiting too long to say something.

5. Name something funny/stupid that you've done? I fell Saturday evening when my flipflops were wet and left a nail polish trail where my toe slid on the ground.

6. What was the worst accident you've seen? The one where the Hum-Vee side-swiped our little sedan and we almost went toppling over the side of a mountain!

7. Worst ticket? "Following Too Closely."

8. How much in debt are you? A bit, but not as much as most.

9. Will you ever consider plastic surgery? Dental work, yes. Otherwise, no.

10. What's your #1 reason for having access to the internet? Connection to people I am fond of.

11. Which was the strangest state/country you've ever visited? Lilliputland somewhere in Holland. SO weird.

12. If you absolutely had to have a weapon, what kind would it be? Pink gun. Duh.

13. What kind of eater are you? I'm picky, but only about the quality of food.

14. If you could afford to have one kind of servant, which would you choose? Maid.

15. Name one PERMANENT feature you would change if you could, and why? My hip size.

16. Which items of yours would you save from a fire? My digicam and my phone.

17. Which one of your five senses would you prefer to lose? smell

18. Which one would you prefer to keep? vision.

19. Name three (3) items you have to have to make your house a home? kitchen supplies, a cat, and some blankets.

20. What is one way YOU can tell if someone likes you? They want to be with me/near me all the time.

0 comments: