Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

So Much Trouble

Friday, July 13, 2007

1. What are your siblings MIDDLE names?
I have no siblings!

2. Where is your dad right now?
downstairs watching the O'Reilly Factor. LIKE EVERYONE SHOULD BE!

3. What was the last thing you said?
"Serena can't find her driver's license!" then I laughed.

4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
That I stick to my guns.

5. What color is your watch?
I'm glad you asked! It's pink with cupcakes on it!!

6. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Lost.

7. When was the last time you squatted to pee?
Probably Europe somewhere.

8. Who is the last person you liked?
I'd rather not name names, but it's no one you know.

9. Are you close to your mom?
Incredibly.

10. Where does your best friend work?
American Rivers. And stupid BN.

11. What is your least attractive feature?
I can't think of anything.

12. What color are your pants?
I'm wearing blue jeans.

13.Do you have a roommate?
Yep, my cat.

14.Do you prefer paper or plastic?
Plastic.

15. What color is your bedroom flooring?
beige

16. Do you have a chair in your room?
Yep, my computer chair

17. What time of day were you born?
12:01am

18. Do you know anyone engaged?
Yarp.

19. What's your favorite number?
7s. Prime numbers.

20. Do you know anyone named Laurie?
Yep

21. What color is your mom's hair?
Blonde like mine!

22. Do you have a dog?
Yep!

23. Where did you live in 1989?
Deutschland!

24. What happened to you in 1993?
I was in 3rd grade.

25. Does your first memory involve your dad?
In a roundabout way, yes.

26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids?
Yeah, I memorized all the 50 states as well as most of the other continent's countries!

27. When was the last time you went swimming?
When Serena tried to teach me in her pool.

28. Has your luggage ever got lost?
Nope! Thank goodness *knocks on wood*

29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
I don't have any siblings!

30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
No, but I love camp movies!

31. Do you play an instrument?
Yep! Flute, piano, and kazooooo.

32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar?
No, it pisses me off when people do that. Poor guitar.

33. Do you like fire?
Yeah, it's kind of cool.

35. Are you allergic to anything?
Z-pac and pollen.

36. When was the last time you cried?
I got all teary yesterday when I still couldn't talk very much.

37. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Depends on the day and if I'm going out.

38. Have you ever been to a spa?
Yes. ahhhhh.

39. Were you popular in high school?
I would say so!

40. Did you take science all four years of high school?
Um.. yeah Bio, Chemistry, Physics, and AP Bio

41. Do you like butterflies?
Yeah, they're alright. Not as much as praying mantises!

42. What is the last book you read?
I'm currently reading IV by Chuck Klosterman. It's really good.

43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more?
Coke

44. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Germany

45. Did you ever see the school nurse?
Yeah, a lot actually. haha.

46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
I used to and sometimes it crosses my mind. We'll see.

47. What is one thing you've learned about life?
It's not good to waste time on bad friends and it's also not good to dwell on the past.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope! Why would I be? :-)

49. Is anyone jealous of you?
I surely hope so.

50. When was the last time you were in an elevator?
Today actually at the doctor!

0 comments: