Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

:-)

Saturday, September 1, 2007

• A
Are you available?: Nope, sorry.
What is your age?: 23 and some change.

• B
Do you know anyone named Brian? Quite a few, yes.
When is your birthday?: January

• C
What's your favorite candy?: GUMMIS
What kind of car do you drive?: Corolla

• D
Do you daydream?: A lot more than most people.
What's your favorite kind of dog: Ben's roommate's pit bull, Chaos.

• E
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yes
Ever pet an elephant?: Nein

• F
Do you use fly swatters?: Or rolled up newspapers
Is there a fan in your room?: Yeah, I've got two. Although I don't need it tonight because it's gloriously chilly.

• G
Do you chew gum?: Yeah, Orbit.
Do you like gory movies?: Occasionally.

• H
How are you?: I am more happy than I've been in a long, long time.
What's your height?: Short enough
What color is your hair?: blonde.

• I
Have you ever ice skated?: Yeah, but not in awhile.
Ever been in an igloo?: Nope, but that'd be awesome!

• J
Favorite Jelly Bean: cinnamon
Do you wear jewelry: Yes, I love it. Silver/Platinum only though. I hate gold.

•K
Who do you want to kill?: No one currently.
Have you ever flown a kite?: Nope, actually I've never done that.
Do you think kangaroos are cute?: They're adorable, yes.

•L
Are you laidback?: Moreso as of late.
Lions or tigers?: oh my!
Do you like black licorice?: YUCK

• M
Favorite store at the mall? Sephora
Favorite movie?: Superbad, recently.

• N
Do you have a nickname? Allie, cupcake, Alliezoo
Do you prefer night or day?: day or night. I like all times of day.

• O
Are you an only child?: Yar
Do you like the color orange?: If it's a flower, yes.
• P
Do you know anyone named Penelope?: Aw, no but i like that name.
• R
Do you think you're always right?: Yes. And I usually am.
Do you watch reality TV?: Sadly, yes.

• S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: Sun as long as it's not too hot.
Do you like snow?: OH MY GOD I LOVE SNOW!
• T
What time is it?: 12:59pm
What time did you wake up?: 830 and then 11.

• U
Can you ride a unicycle?: nope
Do you know anyone with a unibrow?: Yeah a few. ugh.
•V
Did you ever watch Veggie Tales?: No, but i know a few of their songs.

• W
What's your worst habit?: Being too charming
What do you want right now?: I've got pretty much everything right now. Maybe some new jeans...

• X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: Yes, plenty.
Ever used a Xerox machine?: Oh yeah.

• Y
Do you like the color yellow?: Yes!
What year were you born in?: Eightyfour
Do you yell when you're angry?: Sometimes.

• Z
Do you believe in the zodiac?: When it's in my favor...



Six lasts:

6. last dream: It was weird.
5. last beverage: water
4. last phone call from: Alison Boobear
3. last kiss: right before i left ben's.
2. last time you cried: Yesterday when we brought Buddy home for the last time.
1. last time you hugged someone: Today

0 comments: