Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Boulevard of Allies

Saturday, September 8, 2007

1. A random guy yells to you "aybaybay." You....?
- Punch them in the face, verbally.

2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
- Nachos I just made. Oh man, yummm.

3. What does your last incoming text message say?
- "Tired sucks. You going to eat then bed?"

4. The last song you listened to?
- Probably something by Radiohead.

5. What's irritating you at this moment?
- The fact that I really want a diet coke, but it's all the way downstairs and I am too tired to go get it.

7. What did you do yesterday?
- Woke up, had lunch with Serenaboo, then Ben drove he and I to Pittsburgh. We then went to the cutest hotel, ever and then went to Mad Mex for some pretty good food and then to the Duquense Incline for a spectacular view of Pitt.

8. Pick a scar on your body, how'd you get it?
- Chin, chicken pox.

9. What are you doing today?
- We went to The Andy Warhol Museum, then walked around Pitt for awhile, then ate at Penn Brewery and then drove to Fallingwater. And we just got home a bit ago.

10. What do you want to do when you get out of high school/college?
- Wellll since I'm not attending either, I'd like to make some big bucks doing event planning for the Army. Wait a minute... that's what I AM doing. hahah.

11. Do you have any siblings?
- Nein

12. Are you signed onto AIM?
-Yar

13. What's your screenname?
- Pink1sNeat

14. Who's your most religious person u know?
- Probably the Mormon contingent I know.

15. A lyric?
- "If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?"

16. If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
- Boulevard of Allies

17. What's the best compliment someone could give you?
- That's a good question. Not sure.

18. What do you hate most about your school?
- I don't currently attend school. Ask me again in January!

19. Do you curse?
-Yes. Like a girly sailor.

20. Last time you took a plane, where was it to?
- Louisville. Or was it Vegas?

21. How was your day??
- It was perfect.

0 comments: