Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Tattoo Day!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

lasts.
1. Last time you consumed a marshmallow?:
Hm... awhile ago actually. Probably the last time I made rice krispy treats. Yummm

2. Last time you applied chapstick?:
A few seconds ago.

3. Last time you drank from a glass?
Last night at the bar.

4. Last time you used a magic 8-ball?:
Probably sometime in BN when they had those Muppet/Unfortunate Series balls.

5. Last person you licked?:
Cash, actually.

6. Last thing you broke?:
One of my earrings.

7. Last food you wanted to consume?:
MCDONALD'S

8. Last song you had stuck in your head?:
GLORIA, GLORIA... I think I've got your NUMBER (GLORIA)

9. Last language you learned a word from?:
Deutsch

10. Last time you talked about periods?:
Probably a few days ago with Serena.

11. Last time you ate pockey?:
Oh, I haven't had that since Germany!

12. Last country you thought about visiting?:
Deutschland. Or Canadia.

13. Last thing to amaze you?:
Something today will amaze me, I'm sure.

14. Last thing you wished you had?:
A hug.

15. Last comedian you watched/listened to?:
Bob Saget. He's crazy! And hilarious.

16. Last celebrity you obsessed over?:
Matt Damon. Always.

17. Last time your computer froze?:
Not for awhile. This is a good little computer (knock on wood)

0 comments: