Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Californication

Sunday, September 16, 2007

1. If your doctor said you were pregnant, what would you do?
I'd have some thinking to do. And some talks to have.

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Most of them. I only 100% trust maybe one, and even that's shady sometimes.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Yep.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes.

5. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
dishonesty and rudeness

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Ummm... I am not sure.

7. When was the last time you snuck out?
Not since I was 16.

8. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
But of course. Most of my favorites.

10. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person?
No, and I think that's lame when that happens.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
March

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
"good."

13. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Smile, sense of humor, strength

14. Fill in the blank. I like...
robots.

15. What are your goals in life?
Be happy, make lots of money, have a lot of kids

16. Would you ever adopt a foreign baby?
Depends

17. When you get married, how would you envision your dream wedding?
It's changed recently, but let's just say it'd be amazing.

18. If you could say just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bake

19. If you won the lottery- who would you call 1st?
Probably my parents. Then Serena. Then Ben.

20. How many kids do you want to have?
3-5, but that's negotiable.

21. Would you make a good parent?
I definitely would!

22. Where was your default pic taken?
Which one?

23. What is your middle name?
Quinn

24. Would you pierce your nipples?
Probably not.

25. What was the last cd you bought?
The new Rilo Kiley. I only like about 4 songs on the album, but those four are pretty amazing.

26. What was the last TV show you watched?
About 5 episodes of Californication. I'm hooked!

27. What are your plans for the weekend?
Well, it's Sunday. Next weekend most of it's up in the air right now, but I'm celebrating Wine Week on Friday with Serena and Ben!

28. Are you musical?
Incredibly so.

29. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
Nothing, probably.

30. Shoe size:
9.5. Same as Cash, apparently.

31. What are you wearing right now?
Comfortable clothes.

32. Righty or lefty:
Lefty

33. Can you make a dollar in change right now:
Um, I can always make a dollar in change.

34. Best place to go for a date:
Anywhere outside when it's cold.

35. Did you have sex today?
Not yet.

36. Favorite jeans:
The ones I wear all the time.

37. Favorite animal:
Pika!

38. Favorite month:
October-January

39. Favorite juice:
Cranberry

40. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yep, when I was 6 or so.

41. Have you had a sore throat?:
Yeah, all the time. Yuck.

42. Have you had plastic surgery?:
Nope. Not going to either.

43. Who knows you the best?
My parents and Serena. Terra's getting up there too.

44. Do you get along with your family?:
Oh yes.

45. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Both

46. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
haha not for real.

47. Been to Mexico?:
Not yet.

48. Do you miss someone today?
Yes

49. Did you buy something today?
Nope and I'm hoping not to!

50. Did you get sick today?
Nope.

51. Did you get in a fight with someone today?:
Nope

52. Last person to see you cry?
Probably Serena or Ben

53. Who made you cry?
My dog :-(

54. Last person to sleep in your bed?
Ben?

55. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
I hate laundry. I wish I had more Californication to watch. I wish I got paid this week. What am I wearing to work tomorrow.

0 comments: