Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Vindercation!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

1. When was the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
The first week in August?

2. What's the most exciting thing that happened to you today?
Top Secret stuff ;-)

3. How many best friends do you have?
2 bordering on 3

4.get up early or sleep in?
SLEEP IN, but it usually depends on what I'm doing that day.

5. Tell me where you got each article of clothing you're wearing.
Top green shirt- old navy. bottom silky tank top- Macy's. black skirt- old navy

6. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
5 years old.

7. What would you change about your life right now?
I'd be in Europe by now.

8. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
Smile over a lie. Kharma is a bitch.

9. What do you miss most about last year?
hanging out with the mason kids.

10. Who was the last person you got into an argument with?
Scarlet, I guess. It's amazing how much more enjoyable life gets when you take yourself out of all the drama.

11. Do you trust people easily?
Nope, not at all.

12. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move to?
Germany. Duh.

13. Do you think you're pretty?
Yeah. So do most people ;-)

14. Could you go a day without eating?
No.

15. How much do looks matter to you?
They matter quite a bit. But not as much as personality.

16. How do you feel about PDA?
I like it.

17. When was the last time you had your hair cut?
About a month ago?

18. Would you rather be mad or sad?
Mad, definitely.

19. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Not usually. I'm a softie.

20. What's the worst car accident you've ever been in?
THe one when I was 7 and almost died!

21. Are you tight with your money?
hahahahahahahah no.

22. How do you feel about liars?
They're awful.

23. Do you tell your parents everything?
Not EVERYthing.

24. Would you rather be a bird or a fish?
Bird. I've always wanted to fly.

25. Name one fear you have?
Clowns.

26. If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive?
Walk, depending on the weather.

27. Does the thought of marriage scare you?
Not particularly.

28. How many kids do you want?
3-5, but we'll see after the first one comes.

29. What's your favorite color to wear?
pink or green.

31. What did you do yesterday?
Worked a stressful day, then went to bed at 9pm.

32. Do you miss any of your exes?
Not really.

33. Do any of them want you back?
Probably not.

34. What would you do if you found a dinosaur egg?
Freak the hell out and call my dad. And ben.

35. Do you get bored easily?
Depends on who I'm with.

36. What's something someone can do that really bothers you?
Text during dinner.

37. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
Yeah, I used to hate my middle name.

38. Do you wish you were famous?
I AM famous.

39. What do you do to your eyebrows?
Pluck them, usually. Colva shaved hers off once when her cat died. She's pretty hard core. That's why I love her so.

40. When you're at the beach, do you swim or lay out more?
Lay out. I don't swim.

41. Who's the last text message you received from?
Ben. It said "I'll swing by and pick you up at 8 since it's on the way."

42. How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium. YUM.

43. What's your favorite song at the moment?
"Galaxies" by Laura Viers

44. Are you in love?
Tentatively, but not what you think.

45. Can music affect your mood?
Oh absolutely.

46. What piercings do you want?
7 is fine.

47. What tattoos do you want?
One million. Or seven. I'm getting one on the 26th!

48. Have you ever been in a cave?
Yeah.

49. Have you ever eaten a bug?
Not on purpose.

50. Do you think there's someone for everyone?
Absolutely.

0 comments: