Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

hilarious

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

1. Are you smiling?
yep, tonight was very entertaining

2. Have you ever kissed anyone named Josh?
can't say I have. But I'd kiss Josh Homme. OMG

3. What is irritating you now?
not knowing something! tomorrow though...

4. When did you last eat pizza?
Awhile ago.

5. Have you ever been camping?
Not really. Ben won't stop bothering me about it.

6. Do you have any friends who are famous?
Yep

7. Are you any good at poker?
haha absolutely not

8. What do you want?
MY TATTOOO

9. Are you tired?
Exhausted.

10. Do you like anyone?
Of course.

11. Can you play the piano?
Yes

12. Do you ever throw up?
Not on purpose

13. Do you pee in public?
In public toilets

14. Do have any piercings and/or tattoos?
Yes and yes

15. Taco Bell or McDonald's?
McDonald's iced coffee

16. Last thing you said?
I'll talk to you tomorrow.

17. What are you wearing?
shirts and shorts

18. How many abercrombie shirts do you own?
Zero. Commie bastards

19. How many Myspace views do you have?
More than you do.

20. Do you want to know when you will die?
Nein

21. Do you believe dreams come true?
Sometimes.

22. Last song you heard?
Knights of Cydonia

23. Do you like Batman?
He's alright.

24. Who is in the room with you?
No one. I only do surveys alone.

25. What are you wearing on your feet?
Niente.

26. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
My skull/heart flip flops

27. Who was the last person you told you loved them?
:-)

28. What was the last thing you ate?
homemade lasagna courtesy of Steven and Serena. Brownie sundaes. YUM

29. What were you doing before this?
I was hanging out with Serena, Ben and Rocco

30. What is the closest item near you that is black?
My favorite sharpie

31. Who instant messaged you last?
Serena

32. Who's house did you go to last?
Serena!

33. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
I hate this question.

34. What is the last movie you watched?
Shoot 'em up

35. Why are you taking this survey?
Because I'm addicted.

36. Do your friends ever tell you to stop taking surveys?
Not really.

37. Ever been to Pittsburgh?
Why, yes I have!

38. Where are your parents?
Asleep

39. Where did you get the pants you're wearing?
I am not wearing pants

40. Coach Purse or MLB game tickets?
Coach glasses

41. Where was your default Facebook picture taken?
In the back of Conor's car

42. Why did you pick your background?
because i liked it

43. Who are you currently texting?
No one, actually. Last person I texted was Ben though.

44. Are you happy with where you are?
Indubitably.

45. Is cheating ever ok?
Never ever.

46. Do you burn candles?
No

47. Are you happy with yourself?
100%

48. What was your entire schedule today?
Got up at 530, was out the door by 630. Got gas, went to starbucks, went to work. Sat through 2 hours of training, then did work all dayyyy long.

49. Do you want something you can't have?
Not really.

50. What makes you smile the most?
Mysims on WII!!!! And my favorites.

0 comments: