Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

MTV Sucks

Sunday, September 9, 2007

♥ JANUARY ♥
1. Who kissed you on New Year's? I kissed a few people on New Years.
2. Did you have a New Year's resolution this year? No
3. Does it snow where you live? Yep, thank goodness.
4. Do you like hot chocolate? Occasionally.
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No and I really don't want to.

♥ FEBRUARY ♥
1. Who was your Valentine? I didn't have one this year.
2. When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class? Of course! Candy as well :-)
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? Meh, doesn't matter to me.

♥ MARCH ♥
1. Are you Irish? Yep!
2. Do you wear green every year on St. Patrick's day? If I remember, or if I'm going somewhere for it.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2007? I honestly don't remember...
4. Are you happy when winter is over? No :-(
♥ APRIL ♥
1. Do you like the rain? Yes, I do.
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? No, but someone did to me.
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter? Always.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? No way.
5. Do you love the month of April? Um... not really.

♥ MAY ♥
1. What is your favorite flower? I like magnolias as of late.
2. Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? YES!!
3. Finish the phrase "April showers...": bring more pollen.
4. Do you celebrate May 16: Nope, can't say that I do.
5. Is May anything special to you? It was the month I graduated!

♥ JUNE ♥
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school? 2007.
2. Did you do anything fun during this month? Um... probably, yeah.
3. Have a favorite baseball team? No way.

♥ JULY ♥
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July? Went to Conor's house for a par-tay.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? RVA a lot.

♥ AUGUST ♥
1. Are you doing anything special at the end of your summer? Mmhmm. Spending time with certain people.
3. Did you have a sunburn? On my left arm from RVA trips.
4. Did you go to the pool a lot? No way.

♥ SEPTEMBER ♥
1. Will you be attending college/school? Nope, not for a bit anyway.
2. Who was/is your favorite teacher? I had a few.
3. Do you like fall better than summer? ALWAYS!

♥ OCTOBER ♥
1. What was your last Halloween costume? I dressed up like a bottle of champagne. It was awesome.
2. What is your favorite candy? Sour Patch Kids.
3. Who's birthday is this month? Um... I can't remember.
4. What was your favorite thing about this month? HALLOWEEN OH MY GOD

♥ NOVEMBER ♥
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? My grandma's.
2. What's best about this month? It's almost Christmas.
3. What are you thankful for? A pretty awesome life. So far.
4. Do you love stuffing? Yum, of course I do!

♥ DECEMBER ♥
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes
2. What is Dec. 1, 2007? The first month of Christmas time!!!!
3. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe? Nein
4. Get anything special last year? My gigantic iPod.
5. What do you want this year? Hm... what DON'T I want?
6. Do you like cold weather? Almost as much as I love robots.
7. Have you ever licked a frosted pole and gotten stuck? No, but I wish someone I knew would so I could tease them mercilessly about it.

0 comments: