Welcome to My Blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments... they're kind of my favorite.

Music To My Ears

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Put your music player on shuffle.
Post the first twenty songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.

1. Hotel California- Eagles
2. Muzzle of Bees- Wilco
3. Robot Rock- Daft Punk
4. Boo Hoo- KT Tunstall
5. I Feel It All- Feist
6. Pendulous Threads- Incubus
7. Rocket (Smashing Pumpkins Cover) - The Bravery
8. All These Things That I've Done- The Killers
9. Trying Your Luck- The Strokes
10. Sea Legs- The Shins
11. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band- The Beatles
12. Bridge and Tunnel- The Honorary Title
13. Level- The Raconteurs
14. Bittersweet Memory- Blue Merle
15. A Century of Fakers- Belle & Sebastian
16. Jetsetter- Morningwood
17. Clark Gable- The Postal Service
18. Bones- Editors
19. Heard 'Em Say- Kanye West and Adam Levine
20. From My Own True Love (Lost At Sea)- The Decemberists


QUESTIONS:

1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #20?
Oh man, tough choice. I'd have to go with #1 because I love the Eagles and this isn't the best Decemberists song.

2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?:
Probably, yeah when I was going through my emo phase.

3. What album is #16 from?:
No idea. Probably their one and only album?

4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?:
I LOVE B&S! They were so good live.

5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?:
Yeah, I haven't heard it in awhile but I'd put it up there.

6. Who does #18 remind you of?
The people I was supposed to go see them with.

7. Does #11 have better lyrics or music?:
Music.

8. Do any of your friends like #3?:
Um, yeah. Robots and techno. EVERYONE loves this song.

9. Is #13 from a movie soundtrack?:
Yeah, I would imagine so. It's one of the more popular beats.

10. Is #10 overplayed on the radio?
No, but it should be. Fantastic song.

11. What does #4 remind you of?:
Me singing acoustic up on stage.

12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #12?:
#5. I <3 Feist

13. What album is #17 from?:
Shit, I can't remember the name of the album. I should know though, I have it.

14. When did you first hear #8?:
Freshman year of college?

15. When did you first hear #7?:
I love the Bravery. SP is good in small amounts. I was pleased.

16. What genre is #9?:
Indie bar-pop

17. Do any of your friends like #14?:
Probably.

18. What color does #16 remind you of?:
Jet colors.

19. Have you ever blasted #2 on your stereo?:
Can't say I've ever blasted Wilco on my stereo. He's not a "loud" kind of musician.

20. Have you seen the artist in #5 live?
Funny you should ask that...

0 comments: